Monday, August 31, 2009

Stuff Christians Like

I recently came across a guy's blog that I thought was hilarious. Its titled "Stuff Christians Like" and it basically he just updates it with more and more things that Christians like, and puts a humorous spin on it. A few of his blog entry titles are: "Dating God instead of me", "Greeting the people around you", "Unspoken prayer requests", and "Getting tattoos for God". He has a ton of blog entries, so these are just a few, I just thought I would share his blog and see if you enjoy it as much as I have.

You can read his blog at: http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite web stops. I'm hoping to run into Jon Acuff at a conference next month.

    Thad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have come across it from your facebook page Thad lol.

    ReplyDelete