Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Laundry Love

So I was reading my friend Becca's blog today and she was blogging about a certain project that she was involved in with a church in her area. I really like the idea and I thought that I would share it with the readers of my blog. Its a project called "Laundry Love" that the church puts on in order to interact with the people of their community and to serve them at the laundry mat. I thought it was something that really hits home as one of the Epic Church plant's biggest emphasis, and that is to simply "Do life with people." We want to build relationships with our community, rather than simply trying to convert them to some religion. We want to share Christ's love with them in an unconditional manner by helping them out with whatever they need in life. Here are two videos that show what Laundry Love is all about.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love that you blogged about this. : ] Thanks for reading my blog and catching the fire. Maybe you and a group from epic and having a day of laundry and love yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is on my page for the site I'm using...at the very bottom. Also just posted an awesome video of my Dad you should check out on my blog. : ]

    ReplyDelete