Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Current Status of Epic

So sorry for not posting in a while. Hopefully that will change. I'd just like to post an update as to how things are going with the Epic Church plant that I am involved in.

We held our first gathering on October 11th (I know, its been too long since my last post). So far, it has be simply amazing. The Lord is working in some incredible ways. It seems like every week we have a major need being met by God, and we are more and more amazed every time it happens.

As far as my ministry goes, I am doing a bunch of different things. I won't list them all, but a few of them include: Creating the weekly bulletin and keeping it updated; updating the membership software; coordinating with leaders of various ministry teams; opening and closing the church on Sundays before and after our gatherings; as well as other things that are boring, but for sure necessary for this whole train to keep rolling! I am so proud of where we are at right now, and I can't wait to see how God will use the church in the coming days/months/years.

As always, a few prayer requests are updated on the right side of this blog. Thank you so much for your prayer and support. It means the world to me!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment